Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bridal Bracelet with a Little Color!!

The latest addition to the elsielight shop is a twist on one of my bracelet designs.  It is a result of a request for a beadwoven bridal bracelet.  I showed the bride several different designs I have made in the past. 

This was the design the bride chose, only she wanted a heart toggle.


The design Brittany chose





She also asked that if it was possible, she would like a little lavendar and silver thrown in here and there as those are the colors of her June wedding.  So here it is with the lavender.  I have put it into my shop as a 'made to order' bracelet, available in many colors.



made with a heart toggle















with lavender flowers and silver 'leaves' here and there



















Ready for the Bride!


















A few of the colors I might add.








12 comments:

  1. So pretty! How nice for the bride to have a custom made bracelet for her wedding! Custom orders scare me but when they turn out just like the customer wants, what relief! It will be so pretty in the other colors too....love to see it in the gold......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and love that you can incorporate custom colors.

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, custom orders are great -- They give you ideas that you hadn't thought about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!
    Purple and silver were my colours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. I don't think I'd have the patience for this type of work, but I do appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious, you can just picture it looking stunning with a bridal gown...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful jewelry! I love the little touches of color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bead woven bracelet. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Making something for a bride to wear on the most important day of her life is an awesome honor. You must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work! And what an honor to make something for a bride!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work!!! I really, really like the heart toggle.

    ReplyDelete